Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!!

Well, it's almost Christmas and Emily has not yet graced us with her presence. I wonder what she's thinking in there. I know she's definitely growing. Amy thinks Emily weighs at least 7 lbs. now. If she says that then I believe her. I'm ready for her to come this week. On Wednesday, Amy will be 38 weeks pregnant, and her next appointment is Friday, the 29th. At her last appointment on Wednesday, the 20th, she was already showing signs of early labor. That's not early as in "too early", but early as in the first stage of labor, which could take days or even weeks. I'm hoping days! If she comes by this time next week then she'll be daddy's little tax deduction!

Well, I hope you all have/had a Merry Christmas, depending on when you are reading this post. In year's past, post-Christmas has been a bit of a downer for me, but this year is totally different. Emily has given us something so wonderful to look forward to. Who knows, she may decide to come tomorrow and be a Christmas baby! When she does decide to come, I will probably be doing a lot of calling to let folks know. If you want me to call you, then let me know. You can either post to this message, or send me an email at jeremysprickett@yahoo.com, with your phone #, if I don't already have it.

Merry Christmas,

Jeremy and Amy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to all three of you!! Of course I want you to call me.

Ben Amos

Anonymous said...

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! I'm just sitting around on my first day of "bed rest". I can't wait until Emily arrives! Please don't forget to call us! I can't wait until Emily and Eli meet.

Love,
Wendy