Friday, August 18, 2006

Hello World...

Baby Girl (Emily??) Prickett would like to say hello in the only way she knows how. In this first sonogram image at 18 weeks and 2 days, she weighs approximately 9 oz. and is about 6 inches long. She is in perfect health and is due on January 11th, 2007. We are already in love with her! She's already got us making plans to trade the truck for a more baby-friendly car or SUV. Also, the search continues for baby bedding (not my area) - then comes paint and new carpet. I can't wait to hold her in my arms!! In the meantime I will be brushing up on my wrestling technique so that I'll be prepared to defend myself against any potentially desperate grandparents :)

7 comments:

Nate said...

What a beautiful girl. Just you wait ... one day that waving hand will be an outstretched one asking for $20 to go to the mall. Treasure every day!

Anonymous said...

Emily is such a wonderful blessing! I am so happy for you! I also love your blog. I've never heard of a blog before now. I wish you guys all the best! I can't wait to see your beautiful little girl!

Anonymous said...

I like this blog thing. I might have to steal this idea for the girls. :)
I can't wait to meet your little one! We'll have many 'play dates' for our girls!!

Anonymous said...

Lol! This is freakin' hilarious! You sound so professional! Well I'm excited that ya'll finally stepped into 2006 and got into the whole blog thing. I guarantee you that I'm the 3rd most excited about my lil' Emmy Sue! Well I better be goin'! I love ya'll!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet my new granddaughter, I'm sure she is beautiful and I KNOW she is very blessed! She already has two wonderful Godly parents! I love all of you! I love the blog!

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

For all who would care to know, "anonymous" is Nanna Prickett, the proud Nanna of Emily and Jeremy's Mom. I do not know how I sent that without my name in it. Maybe I will do right this time! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Jeremy, Where is the "mullet of the week"? Love, Mom